Hello “edderbawdy” (that’s 3 year-old nephew for everybody)! Welcome to the Birthday Blog Hop hosted by my pal Becky from Beckiscricards. Today is her birthday and she decided to host a hop! YAY!!!! I love hops I really do. Anyway, you should have arrived here from my sweet friend Deb’s blog, DDs Crafts. If so, then you are right on track and if not, well it’s easy to get on track…just visit Becky’s blog to start at the beginning.
Becky gave us a lot of options for things she wanted…one of them was 1950’s. Even though I might be off by a few years, I figured the Lady Couture stack from DCWV would work beautifully for this. Was I was right? Looks awfully Leave It To Beaverish to me. I had to go with a 5 x 7 card to get the part of the paper I wanted most. This left me just enough room to stamp a birthday sentiment. I used Coffee and Tea For You And Me from K Andrew Designs Stamps. It was the perfect fit, like usual! And to think, I wasn’t even going to use this set hee hee!
The card base is a 12 x 12 sheet of Core’dinations cut to 10 x 7 and folded in half. The mat and the focal piece are cut .25 inch smaller with each layer. So easy to make something you love when you have great paper and the perfect sentiment and ink don’t ya think…no, I didn’t mean to rhyme just then either.
The ink used is Chocolate Chip from Stampin Up’ and I have decided I really kinda like this ink and will need more eventually. I inked the edges with some random ink pad I have in my stash…I want to say it’s stampology or something like that, but I’m not sure. Unfortunately, I do not have any blog candy to offer right now. I’m way behind on getting it out for previous winners and pretty much broke at the moment. So broke I’ve missed the last THREE open-stock paper sales at Joann’s. Tragic isn’t it?!?!? Becky has some awesome candy though so please be sure to check out what she has to offer and how you can win!
Next up is Paula from More Than Favors. Her project is super sweet…I already peeked, so be sure to check it out. If you get lost along the way, here is the entire line-up:
1.Becky – http://beckscricards.blogspot.com
2. Amy – http://www.lovetocrop.com/
3. Kimmarie – http://kimmarieskorner.blogspot.com
4. Dandy (Dandylicious Creates) – http://dandylicioushair.blogspot.com
5. Kathy – http://kathyand3kids.blogspot.com
6. Nicole – http://canadiannickelscrapn.blogspot.com/
7. Gill – http://creationsbygillm.blogspot.com
8. Kristy – www.scraptasticalkreations.blogspot.com
9. Nicolette – www.beyondscrapin.blogspot.com
10. Momo – http://www.madebymomo.blogspot.com
11. Sylvia – http://bellascrapbookdesigns.blogspot.com
12. DDs Crafts – http://craftydeb-ddscrafts.blogspot.com/
13. Faith – http://faithfulecreations.wordpress.com <<<This is me…lucky number 13>>>
14. Paula – http://www.morethanfavors.blogspot.com <<<Go HERE next>>>
15. Ashley – http://www.theglamoroussideofscrapping.blogspot.com/
17. Deborah – http://scrappingmamma.net
19. Sue – http://www.scrappindhilly.blogspot.com/
20. Stephanie – http://www.alwayscrafting.com/
21. Cher – http://www.cherevansstudio.blogspot.com/
23. Misty – http://www.abusyplace.blogspot.com
24. Wendy – http://wleitel.blogspot.com
25. Rachel- http://rachelspapercrafts.blogspot.com
26. Erica – http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com