Welcome to another fun Simple Sunday challenge! This week over at Getting Cricky, the challenge is to create a Halloween treat holder. It could be pretty much anything from a decorated pillow case, a cute little box, a basket, or any other thing a child could use to carry Halloween candy. And, if treat containers aren’t quite your style, you can also create any decoration for Halloween. I have to make 60 treat sacks for my kids’ classes this year anyway so this challenge was perfectly timed…here’s what I came up with for that:
Then, I found these cute little buckets and Joann’s and thought they’d be fun to decorate and fill with treats for the women I Visit Teach. They are designed to go with their ghost suckers I made last time:
I used stamps from the incredibly versatile Fall-O-Ween set shown below. Be sure to head on over to the Getting Cricky blog to see everything my DT Sister’s have created for you. There are some really fabulous projects that have been created! I seriously think I work with the most talented team EVER!
- Post any Halloween treat holder or project of your choice & link up by 10/22/2011
- Post as many projects as you want that fit the criteria
- Make sure Kristal’s blinkie is up on your sidebar, and your blog post entry is linked back to her blog Getting Cricky
- Leave a comment on her blog
- HAVE FUN & spread the word!
To link up your projects, please click here.