I know I promised you a long involved update…I mean it’s been almost three years since I last updated this blog…this post though is not that one.
We’ve had an in-home counselor on the scene for months. I’ll explain it all don’t worry but suffice it to say he gave me a homework assignment over this past weekend. He has me doing 20 things I enjoy. The struggle has been real and some of this is a bit of a reach but sometimes you just gotta start somewhere…baby steps I tell ya.
- Finally remembered this blog’s log-in information
- Create a goal/vision board for my planner
- Catch up with friends
- Quality time with Ella
- Eat yummy food
- Take pictures
- Edit said pictures
- Play Words with Friends
- Play Word Cookies
- Drink Pipeline Punch
- Spent time with my grandbaby
- Read a book
- Plan (my planner is a planner/journal/scrapbook)
- Smile (I enjoy this a lot just don’t do much of it these days)
- Network and Marketing
- Watched a crafty video from one of my favorite people
- Read/Notated Be Ye Therefore Perfect…Eventually
- Blogged What Not To Say Day 2
- Designed What Not To Say Day 3
Some of these things aren’t yet complete on this list…time’s running out…better scram.